- the Lord to provide a 12 or 15 passenger can to serve the Tanana River Valley.
- the Call of a Seminary Graduate to serve in Juneau as missionary to Southeast AK and as pastor to Faith Lutheran Church.
- for wisdom as plans are made to call a missionary to the Bethel (Southwest) area.
╬ Pray for our Fall and Winter outreach with the Good News of Jesus.
╬ Pray for the Lord to send us a missionary for Southeast, Alaska.
╬ Pray for David Grosz, as he seeks a new vocation after leaving AMC.
╬ Pray for AMC as we evaluate our ministry in Southwest Alaska and make plans for the future.
╬ Pray for the new worship services being offered in Tetlin, AK.
╬ Pray for the AMC Face to Face Board Meeting on October 9-10 in Palmer, AK. Pray the Lord will guide us as we seek his will for the future outreach of AMC.
╬ Thank the Lord for a wonderful Summer of ministry in about 50 communities through close to 500 volunteers.
╬ Thank the Lord for the ministry of Rev. Lang Yang as he trains leaders for the Hmong community in Chugiak, Alaska.
These are the pray requests that came from our staff meeting today:
- Pray for Akiak, Kake, and Copper Center as ministry continues in these communities
- David's Friend Raising trip in Nebraska next month will be fruitful
- For those in Alaska struggling with addictions
- That facebook will become a better communication tool
- Thank you for a suggessful Friend Raising trip that Ruth just got back from
- For Ruth's father-in-law that just lost his wife
- Todd as he has lots to do before his trip over seas.
- Funds for new printer